Thursday, November 11, 2010

You never think

Well, I know it has been awhile since I have blogged and for that I am sorry. Sorry that I haven't been doing it and maybe if I had blogged I wouldn't be in the predicament that I am in at the moment.
It is embarrassing to think that I am faced with criminal charges. I have a lawyer that is super confident that I won't be facing any jail/prison time so that is good! It would serve me right though and this might be my last blog for sometime since I won't have access to a computer when serving community service. I am just seeing myself along the highway with the other people who have let these tough times bring them down as well. All of us freezing, picking up the litter that those inconsiderate pigs throw out of there car while driving carefree in their expensive automobiles. Okay not only the rich litter, I am just sour I guess about those who don't care about this planet.
So here it is, since I am imagining that you are wondering why I have a lawyer and everything else. One night about a month and a half ago Sheri and I were stressed about the kids screaming and Quinn was being a terd and wouldn't let us sleep for more than 20 minutes. I guess it took our toll on us and one night it all came tumbling down the mountain. Sheri usually always gets up and takes care of Quinn because I hate getting up because I don't sleep that well anyway. Well after working 4 of my long nights and taking care of the kids in the daytime while Sheri worked I was excited to get some much needed sleep. I remember falling asleep and waking up like 3 times to Sheri getting up and catering to our little (scream every minute) daughter. It was probably 3 in the morning and I wasn't happy at all. The 4th time that Quinn woke up Sheri let her cry and cry (which she usually doesn't) and it was pissing me off like no other. I nudge Sheri to go get her and she yells at me to go and do it myself. I am wicked pissed and go to get up to try to tend to little miss crying angel Quinn. Now when I have to get out of bed I have to crawl over Sheri because our bed is on a corner. I remember this whole moment like it was yesterday and the moment will forever be etched in my brain. Thank goodness it was dark so I don't have to see it in my mind over and over, but then again maybe it should be something that should haunt me. I was in a rage yes, but I never imagined that this situation could ever happen. I am kind of rushing to get out of bed and I must have been a little groggy too but I tried to miss Sheri's body parts while hopping out of bed. I kind of mount over her and ease passed her and not touch her when usually getting out of bed. When in a hurry this didn't work too well and I accidentally slipped and fell on her abdomen with all of my weight on my elbow. In an instant and what feels like an eternity in my head now as it replays over and over, Sheri probably in a reaction to being pummeled from my elbow kneed me in the crotch.
This next part is very hard to write and I can't believe that I am able to write all of this as tears are streaming down my face. I probably won't even hit submit when posting this blog as it is a shame to me, but in case I do have to go to jail I want everyone to know that I am so sorry.
There is no excuse for what happened even though it was maybe a simple reaction from all the stress and having my jewels crushed from a knee, but in no time flat I thought maybe Sheri did it on purpose and retaliated by hitting her. I hit her in the face! Being so tired I don't know how a fist could have had so much velocity. I obviously made contact and must have landed this rage adrenaline filled punch to Sheri's nose and eye socket area. Her nose broke and her eye was hurt pretty bad, but I have heard that she is healing well. She even had three broken ribs from my fat ass crushing her from the initial fall to her mid section. Blood instantly covered her face and pillow. I felt panic rush over me and I tried to hug her and tell her I was so sorry. She raced out of the room spilling red everywhere on her way out of the room and down the stairs. She called the police and I don't know if she even grabbed toilet paper before calling them. You know how in the movies or in an accident the police take forever to show up! Well on this night it seemed as though they were here in an instant. I didn't have time to grab Quinn and follow Sheri down the stairs and see how badly she was hurt (since I discovered that there was a river of blood after getting Quinn and turning on the light) before there was a knock at the door. I could see cop car lights and couldn't believe that I was going to jail. I am sure that I would have done the same thing if I was Sheri. I don't blame her at all. And since this story is all fiction and never happened I can forgive her and I hope that you all can forgive me. It isn't even April Fool's.

****Warning three people have called and didn't understand that this is an actual joke (it didn't really happen)*******


Here are a couple of updated pictures of the kids. Triton is in preschool now, only one day a week. In January he is going to be going 4 times a week and will be having lunch at school. When talking it over with the ladies at the school I almost started crying because I knew that my boy is growing up. I will explain more about that and how my mom was in town to visit this last month as well in my next blog.



No comments: