Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Too Long

It has been way too long since my last blog, sorry to any of you that read it. I mentioned in my last blog that I would show you what Triton did as his first act of rebellion. So here it is, I was spacing out watching a program on the television when I heard Triton over by the computer. I figured he was trying to get a movie. All of his shows are on top of the computer desk. I didn't pay too much attention because like I said he never gets into anything he usually isn't supposed to. I woke up from the trance I was in and finally decided to see what had him distracted and out of site for so long. I walked around the corner to see this!Who could get mad at that face though?
We had a really great Christmas. Triton says thanks to all of you that helped in spoiling him. He received a bunch of cars and Mickey Mouse stuff just as we suspected. Those are two things that he loves. He also got a few new Tom and Jerry movies that he loves. Thank you again to all of you that spoiled all of us. I missed you mom and am glad that you seem to be in much higher spirits since your chemo is over!
Even though I haven't blogged in a long while this is going to be a short one for now. Here are some pictures of Triton and Kelbi. Kelbi is the girl of a young man that I have known for many years. He and I have known each other from bowling together on and off for the past 15 years or so. His daughter Kelbi is about 6 months younger than Triton. They are still cute when they are around each other. Her older sister Tamara ,who is probably around 9 or 10 years old, chases Triton around and tickles him. Kelbi is learning from her sister and is almost to the point of chasing him around on her own. We bring Triton's DVD player with us to help keep him occupied. Kelbi will come over and make sure that she is directly in front of the movie and Triton will nudge her a bit or turn the player in his direction instead of hers. Even though they are sitting right next to each other both of them wants the edge. It is more funny when we break out his snacks (fish and cheese nips) because we of course will let Kelbi have some, but Triton doesn't like that. He knows that he will be reprimanded if he doesn't share so he tries to shove as much as he can into his mouth. He does that normally when he is eating on his own, but when she is there to eat his snacks it is a bit extreme.Here he is driving his car. This is the video game that he is always at if he isn't running up and down the bowling alley on Friday nights. He thinks that she is trying to tickle him, but it is still a cute picture.
This last picture is of him making a face. I guess a little over a month ago, Sheri caught him making faces at himself in the mirror. I think this is one that he came up with himself, I might have down him, but I can't remember. He isn't scrunching up as much as usual, but you can see he is for sure making a face.

No comments: