Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quinn vs Triton



Round one obviously goes to Quinn! Okay so this wasn't caused by baby girl. A couple of weeks ago Triton was outside terrorizing the cats. I could care less if he is giving the cats a hard time but on this day he was doing a no no. We were outside in the yard and I was trying to figure out the dumb golf swing and I turn around and see that Triton is in the flower garden. That is a big no no by itself however he was also throwing the rocks that are in the garden at the cats. I told him to get his butt out of there in a stern voice and he turned and ran right through a couple of hanging branches from the rose bush. He didn't really cry except when I held him still to pull a thorn that was barely stuck on his face under his eye. I knew that he didn't know that his face was bleeding and we played outside for some time after that. We came inside and I decided to show him his face in the mirror to see if he would freak like I suspected. He didn't freak out totally but you could tell that he was upset and thought that he was in instant pain after seeing his scratches. I felt bad for him after it happened but he is fine and all healed up now.
Here are a few pictures of baby girl. She is doing well except she thinks that nap time is when we are awake and awake time is when we need to sleep. She is pretty sick right now too. She has caught a cold and is mega stuffy. I have never heard a baby that has so much mucus and boogers blocking airways. Poor Quinn.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love the pictures! The one of Triton is so darn cute, okay, minus the big scratches. And, your baby is so beautiful!