Friday, May 28, 2010

Who's Your Daddy?

Here is little Quinn fast asleep, during the day of course! When taking care of her and seeing her in different moods I have noticed that she resembles Gary Sinise? This is kind of weird because I play cards with Gary Sinise's father from time to time. I hadn't seen the old timer in a while because there hasn't been a game in some time. This last week he showed up and I was pullling into the drive when he was exiting his vehicle. I ran to catch up with him to tell him the news about the new arrival to my family and shared my insight on how much Quinn from time to time looks like his son. Without missing a beat he informed me that Gary hadn't been in town for years. It flew over my head at first because he is a nice guy and I didn't figure him as a prankster. I finally caught on to the fact that he was saying that there was no way that Gary could be the father! Hahaha!
A quick pic of little Triton at the golf course.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ha Ha! I can see some Gary Sinise in her. That is funny! :)

And, the picture of Triton is so cute. I love his little clubs!!

And...funny thing. My daughter, Paisley, was in the same kindergarten class as Stacy's daughter, Morgan. They are good little buddies. I didn't realize she was Stacy's daughter until recently. So, I saw your dad and Deena at the kindergarten graduation last night. Pretty funny!