Monday, March 23, 2009

The Range

We didn't feel like golfing a 6 hour round of golf at Sand Creek on Friday, so we decided to hit the range at Sage Lakes. Both were open for the first time for the year. Sage Lakes was only allowing people on the range and not the course. I have been stoked all winter about taking Triton to the putting green and capturing his first putt on video. This is his third putt that he made, but you can just pretend that it is his first that you are witnessing. The first video would have been a bit long to download and make you sit through, it was cute though. He placed the ball right next to the hole and hit it in. On the first minute and a half video, he also had his first three putt from about 5 feet. Hope he doesn't turn out to be like Phil Mickelson in that aspect!!!



The range was better than I thought it would be, for me at least. I did struggle with the driver and three wood, not a clue how to hit those, but every other club was surprisingly good. I have the hardest time with the way a 3-wood and a driver feel, I think the weight distribution causes me to turn the club face in and I lose distance and control? I am hoping that will come around this year? Who knows?



Online poker blows, but I have said that before. I have been able to run every site up over $40 and one over $50. I was hoping to update when all 4 sites were over $50.00, but that is taking longer than I thought. With my attitude and the way the cards are falling it may never happen! Might lose it all in a night of rage?

Triton is seen below on the couch watching his favorite show (Little Einsteins). You would think that as much as he watches that and Sesame Street that he would be learning how to talk, but no...

No comments: