Monday, February 23, 2009

Just About



Well, the goal of raising each online poker site to $30 is almost complete. I only need another quarter on Pokerstars and I am there. There was a promotion on PS a week ago that aided in me losing about $10, so I was down to $17.17. If you were at the table that was dealt the 25 billionth hand you were guaranteed to win at least $12,000. I was about 300 hands away from that hand, but there were also other promotions for every millionth hand dealt up to that point as well, I didn't get dealt in any. If you were the winner of the 25 billionth hand you were going to win $100,000. I guess the girl that won the 20 billionth hand only had $12.00 in her account at the time. It would have been nice, but ended up costing me ten bucks. Amount of time it took me to reach $30 on UB was 2,913 hands, when I started just under $15. Dang Pokerstars has taken me 3,564 hands to make $3.42, so who knows how many more hands it will take me to get that needed 25 cents?

Triton is getting sick, I am thinking and hoping that it is just a cold. I can't stand it when he is sick. Just feel helpless watching his sad puffy face and red nose.

City bowling tournament was this weekend, or was for our team. There are still two weeks of the tournament left, but it doesn't matter I am probably not going to get any money back. I averaged just over 200 which isn't too bad, just won't earn any money. It was kind of sad, but I looked at my schedule wrong and thought that I didn't have to work this weekend. I did in fact have to work, so here is how my Friday night/ Saturday went. I wake up Friday morning at 7:30am, take care of Triton until about 2:00pm, my uncle Henry took him from then until Sheri was off from work. I take a nap from 3:00 to 6:30, get up and go bowl our normal league. Go to work at 11:00pm, get off from work take a nap from about 8:45 to 11:30, go bowl from noon until 7:15pm. Go home, take nap from 7:45 to 10:45 and then go back to work. It was a long day and a half so I can't complain about my bowling when I only had three hours of sleep. Thanks to Henry and Barbara for watching Triton on the occasional Friday afternoon.

Tomorrow is the day we find out the course of action needed for my mom to overcome this dang breast cancer. I have been drained ever since she has told me. So, I hope that the energy that I have been lacking has been being transferred to her.

No comments: