Tuesday, August 18, 2009

$40 Remains

I didn't end up golfing in that tournament this past weekend. Friday I double dipped for the first time this year. Double dipped as in golfed twice in one day, thus a 36 hole day. 36 holes is nothing, but two holes from the end, I was taking a couple of practice swings and pulled something in my back. I withdrew from the tournament the next day and was regretting it all day Saturday, because I woke up and felt fine. I then went golfing on Sunday and realized it was a good thing that I didn't golf the tournament. My back was mega stiff, I couldn't make a full turn. It didn't hurt, but was just limiting in movement. It is still a bit stiff, but nothing to worry about. I didn't shoot half bad, but I am sure that it wouldn't have let me score low enough to cash in the tournament. So, as it is the $40 is still in my pocket. At least I didn't lose out on that money?
Here at a few picks of Triton this weekend at the park.




He is making a funny face in the last one, that is why it is bigger!

No comments: