Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally

Okay as you can see I finally posted Triton in his Superman outfit that he so loved. He was able to wear this costume of course on Halloween when Sheri took him to his grandparents. I was sleeping on that night because of work. We had no trick or treaters at all, unless they didn't knock loud enough to wake me? Triton was also able to wear his outfit at the zoo on Thursday before Halloween. They had a neat thing setup for kids, it was pretty cold so we just hurried through everything. Sheri's mom went with us as well as her brother, his wife and their two young ones. The lions and tigers were way more lively than they are in the heat of the summer months. I was surprised! They were up and about, even the large male lion. The otters were in the water with pumpkins that I am not sure they were supposed to have, I guess they snatched them from the decorations that were all around every exhibit. Lastly, Triton was able to wear his outfit on Friday to Trick or Treat Street? Not sure what that is because I was again sleeping? He also wore his outfit when we had our league bowling on Friday too.





He us such an angel! Yeah right! There are times during the day that he allows me to take a nap or catch up on some weekly shows that I missed while I had to sleep before work. This is one of the things that he does that keeps him out of trouble. This isn't the position that he is always in, and one that I wouldn't personally want to sit in while watching a movie? He loves watching Cars, Monsters Inc. and also these two dvds of Tom and Jerry that my mom sent me. Those are the movies that he watches on his own little DVD player, if he is watching the big television it has to be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. That is the first thing that comes out of his mouth when you carry him downstairs from his room. He says "MeaMouse!" He can say Mickey just fine, and of course Mouse is clear as day, but he is having the hardest time stringing words together. Thus the MeaMouse! I tell him I love him all the time. He tries to say it back, but most of the time it just sounds like he is saying "yeah yeah." He is having difficulty with his Ls, and C or Ks. The Ka sound is card for him if it is the beginning of a word. Ls are hard no matter where the position. Fs and Vs are also troubling him in the middles of words. Either than that he is doing pretty good. He only wants to say one word at a time like a caveman, however I guess he might be able to log on and get a free rate quote from Geico? Okay bad joke sorry!


My mom's surgery is today! I am not really scared, just wish that I could be there. I know that the surgery will go well and she will be fine. I just don't want the stupid cancer to return! I hope that us visiting her in a week or so will lift her spirits. My grandma made it there last night so that is nice to know. My mom just called before she has to go to the hospital. Her surgery is in a little over three hours. She called to tell me goodbye because she is the same type of person as I am. I would do the same thing if I had to get minor surgery let alone major.

No comments: