Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Back

It is that time of year again when time stands still for an hour and the clocks are adjusted back one hour. It is normally a great thing. Being able to sleep that extra hour! That next day no matter how well you slept always seems so long. This to is also a good thing, because most people don't work on the weekends. Even if they do, they were able to have that extra hour of sleep to prepare for work anyway. Well, that is unless they work the same schedule as me!
I work a graveyard/night audit shift at a hotel. This leaves me awake during the times when most of America is sleeping. I dread working this night for weeks before the actual shift. Everyone is blessed with that extra hour of sleep, while I am blessed with working an extra hour. I not only have to work that extra hour, but I also get the feeling of that next day lasting longer than 99% of the people in the U.S. Okay poor ole Jason, right? Right, enough whining.
Hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween. I will try to post Triton in his costume within the next three days, but who knows since our stupid computer has been delayed from being delivered an extra 2 weeks. Never order a Dell!

No comments: