Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quit Delaying





Triton is the little angel pictured here. He will hopefully be the focus of this blog most times, but for those who know me can expect the off topic blog about golf, bowling and poker from time to time. My name is Jason, I am Triton's father and if his mother (Sheri) ever posts, I will have her identify herself, otherwise it will always be me posting.

The topic of this blog is about delaying. I have put off trying to start this blog until we had a family picture that was worth posting. I decided to just do it, because I am sure that I have wasted a memory or two by not posting and a picture can be added later on.

Triton is pictured above with food on his face and that is for a reason, he is a chunk. Adorable chunk, but a chunk nonetheless. He is almost a year and a half old and this picture is probably three months old. He is in the 70th percentile in weight and only about 10 percent in height. Thus he is short and fat! He isn't really that fat, when he was three months old he was in the 97th percentile, so now he is slim in comparison.

Triton, the name comes from "The Little Mermaid", not the fishing boat like his grandpa thinks. Growing up, I always watched The Little Mermaid at my grandma's house, she didn't have too many movies. After watching Matlock, yes that is how old I am, I watched Matlock, but I was probably only 10 at the time. Anyway, The Little Mermaid is a girly cartoon, true, but hadn't I watched it, I wouldn't have come up with my boy's name. He, like the movie, is my King Triton.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am sooo excited that you started a blog! Really nice post, too! And, Triton is way too cute! I don't remember if I sent you an email about my blog, but ours is daveandjamieandkids.blogspot.com. Check it out!! Good to hear from you again!